In the video, rather one will even be viewed emulating used India captain MS Dhoni’s trademark helicopter shot with ease.
File image (Provide: Twitter)
Broken-down India opener Aakash Chopra took to Twitter on Friday (June 4) and shared a video of rather one who was as soon as viewed emulating used India captain MS Dhoni’s trademark helicopter shot with ease. The video which has already garnered over 5000 views exhibits rather one exhibiting his wide fluctuate of pictures that suggestions a pair of slog sweeps as successfully. The actual person at mid-wicket will deserve to gather been busy as most of his pictures had been aimed in that route.
Chopra, who’s a successfully-identified cricket commentator, will even be viewed lending his explain to the total pictures that are viewed within the video.
Significantly, right here will not be the first time the used India opener has tweeted a video that has garnered so phenomenal attention on social media as final year, Chopra tweeted a video of Pari Sharma who was as soon as also viewed playing the helicopter shot within the video. The video went viral with over 51000 likes and greater than 2 lakh views on Twitter.
— Place on a Conceal. Preserve Proper, India (@cricketaakash) August 13, 2020
In the intervening time, Team India is gearing up for the World Take a look at Championship (WTC) final, which is scheduled to be held in Southampton between India and Light Zealand.
Interestingly, Chopra reckoned Light Zealand will initiate as favourites because the Sad Caps will play two Take a look at suits against England earlier to the WTC final. The used opener also felt that the Kiwis will gather a 55% likelihood of generous as in comparison with India’s 45% likelihood.
It’s fee stating that Light Zealand had gained both the Take a look at suits against India in February 2020 when the Virat Kohli-led crew had toured the Trans-Tasmanian nation.
India gather already reached Southampton to play the World Take a look at Championship final starting 18th June.