New Delhi: In a affirm to forestall the spread of COVID-19, the Noida authority on Monday (Might maybe well neutral 31, 2021) imposed Part 144 of CrPC till June 30 and issued recent guidelines.
The guidelines issued by Extra Deputy Police Commissioner (Law and Characterize), Shraddha Pandey got right here on a day when Gautam Buddh Nagar recorded 68 recent COVID-19 cases. Noida’s coronavirus caseload has now elevated to 62,356, of which, 1,073 are active cases.
Gautam Budhh Nagar COVID-19 guidelines:
2. All cultural, political, social, and leisure activities is maybe no longer allowed without prior permission. Sports events and fairs will also live banned.
3. Faculties, schools, and other instructional institutes will proceed to live closed.
4. Teaching centres, cinema halls, gyms, swimming pools, golf equipment and skimming department shops will live shut.
5. No longer better than 25 persons can aid a wedding feature.
6. For cremations, no longer better than 20 of us will most seemingly be allowed.
7. Restaurants can no longer feature, on the other hand, home delivery services and products were allowed.
8. Public transport (metros, buses, cabs and so forth) can operate with up to 50 per cent occupancy.
9. Public protests is maybe no longer allowed without taking due prior permission.
10. Public processions and Chakka Jams is maybe no longer allowed.
11. Consumption of alcohol and other such substances is maybe no longer allowed in public locations.
Test detailed guidelines beneath: